As result of continuing growth and demand for our managed service offerings, EDIFICOM is looking for a talented individual to join our technical team, based in Crissier.
Founded in 2004, EDIFICOM is a successful MSP, offering clients bespoke solutions based around our core competencies of networking, security and datacenter services.
We are looking for a passionate candidate to join our team as a customer-facing
Systems & Network Engineer
Your will have the responsibility to provide a high quality support to our customers, guide them in the setup of our solutions and maintain our various services, both internal and client-based.
You want to fully commit into a new professional challenge, you have the required skills, you are flexible and willing to learn new technologies while offering an excellent service to our customers? Don’t wait any longer and send us your application!
Technical mandatory requirements:
- Solid networking skills (TCP/IP connectivity, troubleshooting, switching, routing etc.)
- DevOps/SysOps: scripting, coding and automation (Powershell, Bash, Python, Ansible/Saltstack, …)
- Basic Linux knowledge
Soft Skills Expectations:
- Customer focused
- Solutions oriented with attention to details
- Team player
- Time management and organisational skills
- Documentation skills
- Ability to finish given tasks and achieve deadlines
Experience of any of the following considered a plus:
- Wireless networking experience
- Firewalls and security knowledge
- Previous MSP experience, or other customer-focused roles
- Azure, AWS or other cloud based technologies
- Virtualisation & Server management (Windows/Linux administration, AD administration, applications such as Apache, SQL, Exchange…)
- Storage & backup technologies
- Office 365 management and configuration
- Network or WiFi certification (e.g. CWNA, CCNA or similar)
- Project management experience, ITIL or similar certifications
- Any experience with our technology partners like Aerohive, Cumulus Networks, Cylance, Extreme Networks, Fortinet, Nutanix, Ruckus, or VMware.
Our team is an eclectic mix of nationalities, and therefore French and English languages are required. German would be a plus point.
In return, successful candidates can expect a close and supportive working environment, access to a wide range of technologies and solutions, and good opportunities for training and personal development.
Apply online : https://www.jobup.ch/fr/emplois/detail/1568041/